My Everyday Breakfast Omelette Recipe
Thank you to those of you who voted in last week's 5 Minute Madness poll. As I said in my video I am trying to have a more healthy start to my morning. Including not skipping breakfast, so I have been feeling quite energised in the mornings due to my newly discovered breakfast routine! This recipe provides a lot of great taste and can also vary, as the more time you have in the morning, the more you can add a variety of ingredients to your taste like mushrooms, cheese, capsicum, onions, tomatoes, eggplant etc. ENJOY!
2 eggs Stove
1 cup of spinach Pan
1 thin slice of diced ham Turning Spatula
Dash of Salt Plate
1. Beat eggs, salt and ham.
2. Add pan to stove and preheat to low/medium heat (Depends on your stove).
3. Lightly spray/add oil onto pan. (Just enough to cover the entire pan so that the omelette mixture doesn't stick)
4. Add spinach to the pan and mix until they shrink in size and have soft texture. Move to the centre of the pan once done.
5. Pour omelette mixture over the spinach.
6. Cook for 1 - 2 mins then flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
7. Serve with your favourite juice (Optional: add extra salt if needed, toast and piece of fruit)
Let me know what ingredients like to have in your breakfast omelette in the comments or even ways I can spice up my own recipe.