How To Wash Your Makeup Brushes
What you will need:
• Makeup Brush Shampoo
• Bowl/ Container
• Brush Cleaning Tool (Optional)
~I got mine on eBay and there are a
bunch of variations in price as well as colour~
What to do:
1. Fill Container with warm water
2. Squeeze makeup brush shampoo onto palm of hand/ brush cleaning tool
3.Dip brush into container of water
***Try to keep water concentrated towards the bottom of the brush (where brush meets the handle)
to avoid loosening the glue that keeps the brush hairs in place***
4. Swirl brush into palm of hand/ brush cleaning tool until makeup reside has disappeared.
(Repeat steps 2 - 4 if makeup product still remains)
5.Ring out in a downwards motion
6. Lay brush facing down on a towel leaving brush ends on the edge to let the air circulate through the hairs.
7.Repeat with the rest of the brushes!
Do you have some great makeup brush cleaning tricks? What is your favourite product to use? Let me know in the comments below!