Spectrum - Jeffrey Chan // Monthly Music
This month has been so jam packed for me with the launch of one of my good friends album.
So it was a no brainer for me when it came to talking about what I have been listening to all month.
Let's be honest I'm probably sick of hearing these songs countless time ***JOKES***
Let me know which song is your favourite in the comments and make sure you check out Jeffrey's new album 'Spectrum' available in all digital retailers. But if you're a true music buff like me and want to grab a physical copy. Head to his website where you can purchase it. I'll leave a link below
- Spectrum - If you’re in club music with vibrant dance beats. This is most likely to be your favourite!
- Love It - From what you think is an acoustic soft ballad is transformed into an catchy chorus with a kick ass trumpet!
- Part-Time Lover - This song reminds me most of the classic ballads you hear in the 90s or early 00s. Such a throwback! Think Jojoesk!
- Restart - This is that bonus track that will remind you of those bonus tracks found in OneRepublic!
- Invincible - Now I may be a bit biased but this song includes me. I remember recording this song 2 years ago and since then it has changed countless times that I myself was surprised to hear the final version on the album. If you're looking for a ballad, this is the one to go for!
- Scream Out Loud - Want a song to scream out loud all your frustrations to (see what I did there), well this is the song you've been looking for!
- Stranger (In My Head) - With underlying tones of Imagine Dragons, this song examines the that voice in our head that often has power over the decisions we make. Plus check out that awesome robot effect in the bridge! And for all those ASMR fans there’s something special in there for you too.
- Primal - The combination of instruments really captures the Primal feeling!
- Dancing With My Tears - The best motivational song to have when that heartbreak is keeping you from getting out of bed.
- Lights Out - The perfect song to bring the album to a full circle! Make sure you listen out for
those high notes in the end!