Asian Beauty Haul
This post is voted by you guys! So thanks so much for letting me know what you want to read about! This was definitely a fun one to talk about. So take a peek at what I have splurged on in my asian beauty haul!
- Mizon Water Volume EX Essence - This has become my go to before I put anything on my face. It's light enough that it will suit any skin type and provide a light boost of moisture. When I first spotted this, my mind immediately went straight to the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. At $15 it's such a bargain too so it was no surprise that I had to wait quite a while before I could grab my hands on it. (SIGH! - I mean, that confirms my theory about it's popularity) So I suggest you grab it as soon as you spot it!
- Mizon Water Volume Aqua Gel Cream - This pairs perfectly with the water essence. A light gel cream formula that dries to a matte finish. While it is best suited for oilier skin types. My dry skin eats this up and it has such a nice cooling effect which is great for a pick me up in the morning.
- TONY MOLY Gel Tint Brow in Dark Brown - There's no question that brows are an essential in all makeup routines today. For me it takes the longest to perfect. So when I discovered this tinted peel off I had to give it a go. It's semi permanent and last anything from 1 day to 1 full week. (Depending how long you keep the gel tint on). To me this is such a great time saver in your makeup routine.
- TONY MOLY Auto Lipliner in 04 - This is definitely the 'your lips but better shade'. It's so creamy and there's even a brush on the end - how nifty is that!
- TONY MOLY Face Masks - I'm sure I've spoke about this more times than I can count as I always have these in stock. My faves include the red wine and aloe and they are so moisturising. A must have for a night in to pamper yourself, or even share with a couple of friends.
- Miniso Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Coffee- This my second brow product in this haul and that's because I went through a massive shortage of brow products. But my stash has been fully replenished and I'm keen to do a brow product haul soon. So let me know if you'd be interested in that. This little guy has become my go to reach for touch ups after the TONY MOLY gel brow starts to fade after day 3-5. It also has a little spoolie on the end which is also a bonus!
- Miniso Matte Loose Setting Powder in 02 Nude - Some of you will remember that my fave Rimmel powder cracked a while back so when I was in search for a replacement I found this little gem. I find the little puff applicator is great for on the go for touch us and the packaging to so sturdy that it is even often hard to get product so. So for me that's a plus as you know it won't explode in your bag (YET!)
- Daiso Makeup Detergent - This product has changed my beauty blending routine! I always have this on hand and it is a bargain for only $2.80! Whenever I want to clean my brushes this is the only thing that will clean my brushes spotless! If you've never tried you HAVE to get your hands on it! Trust me it will cut half you brush cleaning time.
Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see more in-depth reviews on any of the products I've spoken about. I'm also keen to try out more asian beauty products so let me know your faves.