Winter Nightime Skincare Routine
As we head into winter my skin is in dire need of moisture to soak up and the launch of Bioderma's Atoderm Range* is the perfect way to help to help nourish, soothe and provide intense hydration to the skin. So take a pick at my essentials for this winter. It's the perfect for anyone who has dry sensitive skin like me. They may even help cure your skin winter blues.
- Face - Mizon Water Essence. If you've had a chance to read my Asian Beauty Haul post then you will know that this is my go-to before I put anything on my face. It's light and adds a boost of moisture before I move on to
- Bioderma's Atoderm Cream - It's targeted of sensitive, dry and even eczema prone skin. Making it perfect for anyone like me who has those skin issues.
- Eyes - Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. Winter is all using products rich in moisture so. It's no surprise that this is my go to the driest of undereyes. It's a got a super thick formula and that works wonders.
- Lips - Bioderma's Restorative Lip Balm. Winter is never the best time for my lips. So this is the best time to put lip balms to the test. For a long time I have been on the hunt for a lip balm in an on the go tube that will help with dry chapped lips and may I say - I have hit the jackpot! With avocado oil and shea butter this matte lip balm has been on my lips non-stop and has helped cure my chapped lips.
- Hands - Bioderma's Atoderm Hand Cream - A moisturising yet light hand cream that absorbed quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. It also comes in a hand small form making it ideal for on the go touch ups when you hands need some moisture when you're out and about.
- Body - Bioderma's Atoderm Cream. Don't you just love multi purpose products. You get to save money and it's formula is a preventative for dry itchy skin.
So let me know in the comments what your winter skincare essentials are. Or are you keen on trying out some of my faves?
Disclaimer: Products marked with (*) have been kindly sent to me for review purposes thoughts are still 100% truly my own. For more information check out my disclaimer.